Book Review Submission Guidelines
I will be opening up review requests again on Jan. 1, 2012 in the following genres only:
Paranormal Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance
I prefer Kindle (Mobi) files, but will accept .pdf files as well.
After you submit your request:
If I agree to read your book the following things will happen:
- Your book will appear on my home page and on the Moonlit Reviews sidebar in the scrolling list of Impending Reviews. This scrolling list is linked directly to your book's page on Amazon. It will remain in those lists until I either review the book or decline the review because I didn't like the book.
- If you have the time, I may also ask you to answer a few simple questions for me - a very quick interview of sorts - to go with the review. This is not a requirement! If you don't have time I will still conduct the review.
- I DO NOT get paid for my reviews!
- I try to complete reviews in a timely manner, and will update you if I will take longer than originally projected!
- If you are being interviewed alongside a review - I will send questions AFTER I have read the book and the review/interview will be posted once I receive your answers.
This is what you need to include in your request:
- Your name
- The name of your book
- A link to your website and/or links to the book for sale
- Genre of the book (and age of readers)
- An image of your book cover (you can either send a link to an online photo or I will request the image in a subsequent e-mail)
- I like to do interviews with authors along side the review. Please indicate if you would like to participate in the interview process.
- If you have book trailers on You Tube include the link to those as well.
*BLOG TOURS: If you are interested in a book review, author interview, giveaway, etc. for a specific day, please include that information in your request and I will try to accommodate you if it is possible. I will need a minimum of three weeks advance notice in order to fit you into the schedule. If you are requesting as part of a blog tour you will also need to include any blog tour promo images, a link to your blog tour promotional page (if you have one) or links to various other participants in your blog tour. Thank you!